• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
What I want to see now is a spin off of Evil with Sister Andrea teaching Kristin's daughters to hunt demons. I think it could work. The season just ended and I can't wait for the next one.

Aeson

Celosia-Extra-Dwarf-Kewpie-Mix1-e1552098376728.jpg

07961492.jpg

I think these are the flowers. They're a type of Celosia

Mad_Jack

Legend
Jack just did a bad thing. He ordered bacon cheese fries from his local pizza place and ate the whole damned thing.

Why is this bad? Because the local pizza place does real bacon cheese fries - it's a full-sized 8-inch aluminum restaurant to-go dish filled with fries and topped with real mozzarella and bacon, and Jack got it with onions on it.

1660600571539.png

Jack will regret this later.

Aeson

When I have too much dairy it's a cone with splash. There is also a radius due to gaseous cloud. Metformin can also instigate a similar attack. On days both of these occur it's a duel wielding finishing attack.

Aeson

I was in a conversation earlier with a man who said that mass shootings were a psyop by the CIA. He had proof because a mother of a shooter found emails and successfully sued them. Later on he said the butterfly effect is when you BREAK a butterfly's wings and it causes a hurricane.

These people are real. They exist. They walk and work amongst us. They vote. And most sadly, they breed. FSM protect us.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads