• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
When I was a kid, I assumed I'd grow old and die in a society that was, in some vague but hopeful sense, "better" than the one I was born into.
It's pretty clear that's not going to be the case.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
When I have too much dairy it's a cone with splash. There is also a radius due to gaseous cloud. Metformin can also instigate a similar attack. On days both of these occur it's a duel wielding finishing attack.
A few years ago, I ate a combination of food that engaged my intestines in biochemistry most foul it may have been a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Our older dog at the time would do a final patrol of the house before bedtime, saying a personal goodnight to each human. She took 3 steps into my room, blinked a few times, winced, shook her head and backed out.

Mad_Jack

Legend
These people are real. They exist. They walk and work amongst us. They vote. And most sadly, they breed. FSM protect us.

Whenever I come across people who think the world is A) flat or that B) we've never been to the moon, I get the urge to stuff them in a spacesuit and A) leave them tethered to a satellite or B) drop them on the lunar surface next to the flag.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
When I was a kid, I assumed I'd grow old and die in a society that was, in some vague but hopeful sense, "better" than the one I was born into.
It's pretty clear that's not going to be the case.
I feel the same way. I try to focus on despite recent set backs here in the US, women and people of color all around the world are enjoying more rights and freedom. Access to knowledge is more available and ore free than ever. Steps are actually being taken to combat climate change, again despite set backs here. Poverty and food insecurity is declining world wide. Literacy is increasing. We have a lot to look forward to. Yet, we still have a lot of people standing in the way. Their ideology while seeing a resurgence today is over all dying out.

Aeson

Whenever I come across people who think the world is A) flat or that B) we've never been to the moon, I get the urge to stuff them in a spacesuit and A) leave them tethered to a satellite or B) drop them on the lunar surface next to the flag.
Because giving them a telescope to see isn't good enough. It's still fake.

Aeson

I had to talk to the police last night. Yay🙃 Two of my coworkers got into an argument that turned physical. The guy pushed a cart that pushed the woman's cart into her leg. The whole time I'm yelling at him to cut it out. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone got hurt. I told the cops that he did it, but I didn't believe it was intentional. He was just pushing the carts and her leg was in the way. He wasn't aiming to hit her. I left after they talked to me. I don't know if they took him away. He's white. She's black. The cops were white. They probably just warned him to leave her alone. This has been going on for months though. He's a self centered ass. A 63 year old man child bully. I don't like bullies.

I didn't tell you guys the worst part. I was trying to get my flirt on with a woman when the argument started. She was wearing a shirt with this image on it.

DARTH-VADER-SVG-324x324.jpg

Didn't seem right to go back to that conversation afterwards. Also it was causing me to run late.

Last edited:

Aeson

The guy was arrested and charged with assault with injury. The manager said it's just a misdemeanor. He plans on being at work tonight. Most employers would have fired him. She doesn't have enough people to cover all of the routes. She needs all that she can get.

Aeson

On the 6th day God created man.
Then God looked upon his creation.
Thus The Lord spoketh. "I can do better."
Then God created woman.
Then God looked upon his creation.
Thus The Lord spoketh. "It is good."

Remove ads