Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

And why haven't you slept?
The Simpsons Clown GIF

Mad_Jack

Legend
And why haven't you slept?

Well, I could blame my mental health issues for getting hyper-focused on what I was doing and losing tack of time, but the truth is, I just got distracted by things and ended up staying up so late the first night that it just wasn't worth it to go to sleep for an hour or two before I had to wake up again anyway... And then I did the same damn thing again the next night, lol.
I did go to bed around 4AM this morning, and slept straight through my alarm until around 11AM, which means that I basically wasted half a day.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So… I haven’t been around for a while. Life decided to throw me curve ball. Suddenly I find myself single again, after 20 years of being with the same woman…

Been a rough couple of months, but also forced me to get to know myself again.

So… Life… 🤷

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right....

So I'm approved for $450 worth of assistance with my heating oil costs... but the last day to call for a heating oil delivery was two weeks before I was approved???

:mad: :mad: :mad: :devilish: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you couldn't clearly point that out i the letter you sent about the approval?

@#@#(&@(#&(!&(@!@*(&!&(#&(@(@#((@#(@#&... Feh.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right....

So I'm approved for $450 worth of assistance with my heating oil costs... but the last day to call for a heating oil delivery was two weeks before I was approved???

:mad: :mad: :mad: :devilish: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you couldn't clearly point that out i the letter you sent about the approval?

@#@#(&@(#&(!&(@!@*(&!&(#&(@(@#((@#(@#&... Feh.

Okay... Update...

I got a call this morning and they apparently sent in the credit. (Yay.) However, they can't deliver the oil until they actually get the check, so I should have oil sometime in the next week or so...

Mad_Jack

Legend
Gah... And I was having such a good day... :-S

Just got a letter from unemployment saying there's an investigation into whether or not I was overpaid for one week due to ineligibility or something... The <bleep> of it is that both unemployment and the local American Job Center are only open during the hours when I'm going to be working this week... :rolleyes:
So I'm going to be spending my lunch time tomorrow trying to get somebody on the phone who can explain wtf is going on...

But I did get to have a frozen banana dipped in dark chocolate and covered in crushed almonds...

20230417_154649.jpg

Remove ads