Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A horror fiction podcast had a location called Hillview Academy. I'm thinking of stealing it. I want to make it a place that shows up in different settings. A magic school in fantasy, a school for supers in a Heroes type game. Or use it as in the story a haunted, demonic school for a supernatural modern game.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I've been sent to Boise, Idaho for the next few days, doing some site assessment and field design for a new pipeline.
Anything I should do, see, eat, or drink while I'm here?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A horror fiction podcast had a location called Hillview Academy. I'm thinking of stealing it. I want to make it a place that shows up in different settings. A magic school in fantasy, a school for supers in a Heroes type game. Or use it as in the story a haunted, demonic school for a supernatural modern game.
Michael Moorcock has the Eternal Champion and Eternal Companion, as well as the city of Tanelorn: all exist in some form in all realities.

So why not an Eternal Academy?

Mad_Jack

Legend

I've done that sort of thing before... There's a haunted lighthouse in Long Island Sound that I've incorporated into games of all genres as well as almost every D&D campaign world I've ever run an adventure in.
I also have what is essentially the ghost of a tavern that has been burned down at least a hundred times over the years, but always comes back untouched the next morning, and has been known to follow parties of adventurers from city to city.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've done that sort of thing before... There's a haunted lighthouse in Long Island Sound that I've incorporated into games of all genres as well as almost every D&D campaign world I've ever run an adventure in.
I also have what is essentially the ghost of a tavern that has been burned down at least a hundred times over the years, but always comes back untouched the next morning, and has been known to follow parties of adventurers from city to city.
I wanted to do a planar traveling tavern. It's linked to the Abyss. During the day it appears normal, at sundown it's real nature is revealed. Different rooms in the tavern represent the 7 deadly sins.

The idea is inspired by Hotel California.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have my own LOLA from Kenobi.

1000001327.jpg

I need 4 AA batteries to make her work. I only found 3. 😒

Remove ads