Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
A horror fiction podcast had a location called Hillview Academy. I'm thinking of stealing it. I want to make it a place that shows up in different settings. A magic school in fantasy, a school for supers in a Heroes type game. Or use it as in the story a haunted, demonic school for a supernatural modern game.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I've been sent to Boise, Idaho for the next few days, doing some site assessment and field design for a new pipeline.
Anything I should do, see, eat, or drink while I'm here?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A horror fiction podcast had a location called Hillview Academy. I'm thinking of stealing it. I want to make it a place that shows up in different settings. A magic school in fantasy, a school for supers in a Heroes type game. Or use it as in the story a haunted, demonic school for a supernatural modern game.
Michael Moorcock has the Eternal Champion and Eternal Companion, as well as the city of Tanelorn: all exist in some form in all realities.

So why not an Eternal Academy?

Mad_Jack

Legend

I've done that sort of thing before... There's a haunted lighthouse in Long Island Sound that I've incorporated into games of all genres as well as almost every D&D campaign world I've ever run an adventure in.
I also have what is essentially the ghost of a tavern that has been burned down at least a hundred times over the years, but always comes back untouched the next morning, and has been known to follow parties of adventurers from city to city.

Aeson

I've done that sort of thing before... There's a haunted lighthouse in Long Island Sound that I've incorporated into games of all genres as well as almost every D&D campaign world I've ever run an adventure in.
I also have what is essentially the ghost of a tavern that has been burned down at least a hundred times over the years, but always comes back untouched the next morning, and has been known to follow parties of adventurers from city to city.
I wanted to do a planar traveling tavern. It's linked to the Abyss. During the day it appears normal, at sundown it's real nature is revealed. Different rooms in the tavern represent the 7 deadly sins.

The idea is inspired by Hotel California.

Aeson

I have my own LOLA from Kenobi.

1000001327.jpg

I need 4 AA batteries to make her work. I only found 3. 😒

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads