Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
There IS a big outbreak of gang violence in Haiti right now, but this is the first time I’ve heard of a cannibalistic angle.

Well…now I can add that to my list of reasons not to go to Haiti.
I'm aware of the situation.

I've just noticed certain media personalities; example Alex Jones take events from the past and attempt to make it recent and more than it really is. Another good example, a response to a big political speech last week. Besides being over dramatic, it was factually wrong. Scarlett Johansson's version was much better. lol

Barbecue made a nat 20 on his intimidate check.

Last edited:

So,due to budget issues that would have happened with owning a car, I got a scooter/moped
IMG_20240313_120853.jpg

I even decorated it a bit

IMG_20240313_121000.jpg

IMG_20240313_121007.jpg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yesterday's xkcd made me think of you @Umbran
physics_vs_magic.png

Title text: 'At the stroke of midnight, your brother will be hurtling sideways at an altitude of 150 meters' is a regular physics prediction about your nonmagical trebuchet, whereas 'you are cursed to build a brother-launching trebuchet' falls out of the Lagrangian.

I mean, it is funny, because it is (mostly) true. The second frame, however, is flawed. That's not the only way physics works.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Can someone please shoot me? Please?

(pleasepleasepleasepleaseprettyplease)

(I'll pay you - you can have all the change in my pockets...)

Lost water pressure last night, sounded like maybe the pump was bound up. Figured the pump is kinda old at this point, may as well just replace it.

New pump is all hooked up, but won't get more than 10 lbs of pressure... :rant:
Tomorrow we'll try firing up the compressor and putting pressure in the tank to see if that will work.

After that, I'm going to jump off a bridge with 50 lbs of rocks and a depth charge strapped to me... :rolleyes:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
There is a new D&D actual play podcast called I Seduce The Dragon. It's a group of 5 women. One is a co-host of another podcast I listen to. It's Cults, Cryptids, and Conspiracies. Her name is Christina. Another is Ryan Keely. Might want to put on incognito mode at home to Google her name. I know of her as a sometimes guest on CC&C. She even advised NOT to Google her name. lol. One of the women is a mom and one of her kids makes a cameo because she's thirsty. It's fun and a bit bawdy. Christina is not the DM but she's well versed in D&D. She had to explain that a roc flies, but a rock does not.

My only complaint after 1 episode is that they are using established characters with a history. They reference things that happen in past sessions. Background info is fine, but I don't want to feel like I missed something.

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
I wish the weather would make up its mind. Is it cold or is it warm? Heat on at night and AC on during the day.

Be glad you don't live in New England... We have days where it snows in the morning and people are wearing shorts by the afternoon, then four hours later it's snowing again.

Remove ads