Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

Adventurer
If the police make you feel uncomfortable maybe you should look at yourself, not ask the business make the police leave. :rant:

Mad_Jack

Explorer
It's sort of like what I once told someone during a discussion of why he "needed" an AR-15 as a "home defense" weapon - if there are more than six guys coming through your door in body armor, chances are they're the COPS...

Aeson

Adventurer
It's sort of like what I once told someone during a discussion of why he "needed" an AR-15 as a "home defense" weapon - if there are more than six guys coming through your door in body armor, chances are they're the COPS...
And they'll more likely get you before you get them. Some people are just insane.

Aeson

Adventurer
If you feel you need a gun for home defense you might want to move. If you feel you need an AR-15 for home defense, you might want to move NOW.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
i did a new video [video=youtube;jhQapCBz-QI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhQapCBz-QI[/video]
You know what that trainyard reminds me of? The aftermath of this scene:

[video=youtube;wHVh8KONwrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVh8KONwrw[/video]

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Getting close to the anniversary with my lady and I thought one of the presents could be Sansa's necklace. You know the one, from the wedding with the dry pie. So I'm looking at all the sites selling them, and none of them get the details right. Like, are they actively trying to avoid a copyright lawsuit, or something? I'm also noticing the same thing is true with Melisandre's necklaces. None of them look accurate.

And another thing. Wasn't Etsy supposed to be a place for finding homemade arts and crafts? The place these days looks super professional, and everything is way overpriced. 200 dollars for a necklace that doesn't even get the details right? Forget about it.

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
I get a lot of crafts stuff on Etsy- jewelry and leather goods, mostly. Reasonably priced, too.

But I can see how something emulating a copyrighted piece might be off or pricey.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I did check the official source first to see if they were selling them, but when I go to the HBO store I get this message:
"HBO has decided to cease operation of the HBO UK, FR, DE, & EU Shops."

:hmm:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Those of you viewing Enworld on mobile, are you able to see posts that have received experience? Because I can't see the experience system on my phone at all.

Aeson

Adventurer
I just realized what you meant, jonesy. You're talking about the ENWorld app. I had to install it. I see XP.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
There's an app? Sheesh. That's the problem. :D

Goes to show how little I've done anything online with a phone. I've just used it for calls and texts.

Advertisement