I charge $10 per page. $5 if the page is erotic.
"Shoot Seth." sounds weird to me, even in the context it's said.well, i finished the promposal section for my story..if any of you care to read it and leave comments https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q_GGoqL2MWkJqYbdzdffSiBC6K4I0xrHpnr9TfnkYWA/edit?usp=sharing
Well, ignoring the question of when is a comma or semicolon missing or not (since that can be a story telling style decision):what spelling mistakes? Nothing is flagged for being spelled wrong.
here's what i love about google docs, you can flag things with a comment,instead of having to say line whatever,makes it so much easier for the writer. The last one easy to find since it was the last word.Well, ignoring the question of when is a comma or semicolon missing or not (since that can be a story telling style decision):
- line 9: missing word "as" after word "smiled"
- line 17: personally I'd place a second "that" after the single one
- line 17: replace "mentaly" with "mentally"
- line 18: replace "need" with "needed" as otherwise the sentence has a time frame mixup
- third to last paragraph has the word "theartics"
Aliens apologize. They would not have done that if they had known we were trying to free their POW from Area 51Why do flat earthers always pick on NASA? Other countries have space programs. India recently tried launching a craft bound for the moon. They had to abort for technical problems.