Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Well the game is going fine, but I do think one or two who showed interest early got their feelings hurt when the game started before they got a chance to put a character together. It is always a tough balance. Usually there is some attrition and they'll have their chance I expect. Seems like you've got a fun group.

Hoping it isn't an issue. No action in 20 hours where before there was activity every two hours.....

I took a look at your game mega. The start seems solid. I'm really bothered by all caps text though. It's quite hard on eyes and mind. So, as constructive critisim I'd suggest reserving caps for emphasis.

Appreciate it. I agree. When half way through Segment 002 I looked at it and was thinking the same thing. But being half way thru already.......

Sorry to hear that. I almost put you in ahead At #6 instead of #7 since you had started then changed characters mid stream so as to allow others to play what they wanted. But it may become available still.

For non PbP news. Looked at my wound today. I am 100% sure I will be able to go back either on the 30th or the following Monday. See the surgeon again on Monday. That should put in a place to know which day.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re non-pbp news that is absolutely awesome!!

re The ranger: my hands both are so cramped it is taking me forever to type. my mind is grogged over from pain meds.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hoping it isn't an issue. No action in 20 hours where before there was activity every two hours.....

Oh, one post a week per player is rather good pace. There will be occasional bouts of ten posts per day, but if there's no posts in a week, you still have nothing to worry about.

Remove ads