Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scotley

Hero
My kid is pretty good about keeping his Legos off the floor and I don't leave my d4's scattered around either, but those dog bones are deadly.

This will age me but does anyone remember Rivitons?

I loved those. Had nearly every set made.

Legos of the mid-seventies. Until some silly kids swallowed and choked on parts.

51QI1Tz+DhL._SX342_.jpg

Hours and hours of fun....

Scotley

Hero
Feel like I'm messing up the PbP. Oh well.... people seem to be enjoying it so far......

Well the game is going fine, but I do think one or two who showed interest early got their feelings hurt when the game started before they got a chance to put a character together. It is always a tough balance. Usually there is some attrition and they'll have their chance I expect. Seems like you've got a fun group.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I took a look at your game mega. The start seems solid. I'm really bothered by all caps text though. It's quite hard on eyes and mind. So, as constructive critisim I'd suggest reserving caps for emphasis.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah, my feeling got so hurt because I let myself get distracted. * oh woe is me * .at least I am on the standby list. I am still putting a character together. It is rather tough when I do not have interweb access, in all truth. This little sprinkle we are having has had a bit of an adverse effect on my left arm - pain wise - My typos are many, and it takes a while to fix it.

Remove ads