• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So sad..... she won't be able to go with me as I travel to the comic / DnD store to buy my son-in-law a B-day gift. Whatever will fall into the basket this time? ;)

Speaking of Daniel..... he and my daughter, Cathy, checked out a house today to buy. Looked good until we hit the basement. They had a major water pipe burst and didn't fix it for a bit. Basement is trashed. Rust, water damage and mold everywhere. Not buying that one.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Batman vs Superman is not scoring well with the critics. Still will go and see Batman kick Supes buttocks

Hmph... Maybe it will actually be fun, despite my reservations... Critics tend to not like movies that I like :D

But my big screen budget is done for, for the next year or so... Have to wait for the dvd...

Remove ads