Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

Adventurer
The county I live in is going back to online learning for all students again for just two weeks. Is this back and forth happening in other places? Doesn't it make sense to stick with one format?

Aeson

Adventurer
My mom said over 400 staff have tested positive. I assume they're not releasing student numbers. I'm not sure why. My guess is the number is higher than they want to admit. The number of cases would not be a violation of privacy.

They just need to stick to distance learning. This should be the direction we're going anyway. We don't need all these schools. One unified curriculum across all 50 states focused on online classes. Improve the data infrastructure and provide the tools needed for low income students.

trappedslider

Adventurer
i'm going T.R and over the western hemisphere lol

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
My mom said over 400 staff have tested positive. I assume they're not releasing student numbers. I'm not sure why. My guess is the number is higher than they want to admit. The number of cases would not be a violation of privacy.

They just need to stick to distance learning. This should be the direction we're going anyway. We don't need all these schools. One unified curriculum across all 50 states focused on online classes. Improve the data infrastructure and provide the tools needed for low income students.
Facts don’t change when you cross state lines, but how they’re perceived and taught does. A lot of Southerners would object to a more accurate teaching of Americsn history, for instance. See also “Creation Science”.

Aeson

Adventurer
Facts don’t change when you cross state lines, but how they’re perceived and taught does. A lot of Southerners would object to a more accurate teaching of Americsn history, for instance. See also “Creation Science”.
You read my mind. I thought of those same limitations. If I recall correctly, Georgia biology text books come with a sticker on the cover stating evolution is only a theory. 🤪

trappedslider

Adventurer
someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.

Aeson

Adventurer
I watched Titans first two episodes. The expletives seem over the top. They use the f word because they can. And is Robin a killer in the comics? He seems to be on Titans.

Last edited:

trappedslider

Adventurer
While driving, i realized the only RPG that i know very well,as in i know most of the errata,stuff to watch out for,the rules as written and rules as intended is d20 modern, I know some of SW saga edition but not the same depth, I can make and maybe run a campaign in 3.5. but i wouldn't have the same level of confidence. GURPS is out of the question other than fluff, 5th edition i know a little bit but not a lot (may pick up the PHB)

Aeson

Adventurer
It's unsettling to see an owl turn and look at you at night.

I missed my chance to ask it how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Last edited:

Advertisement2

Advertisement4