• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I may be here than ever. My back and knees are out. Lost use of my legs last week. MRI this morning. Find out soon what is wrong and if I still have a job.

Never a dull moment

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Basically burned a bridge tonight. Well, it got burned from both ends. Left a game group I’ve been a part of since @1998.

Truth is, though, we hadn’t played an RPG since June 2016 or so. I liked most of the guys in the group, but we were very out of synch. At least from my perspective.

Don’t know how I feel about it, yet. One guy I’ve known since the mid-1980s, but we haven’t been as tight as we were for a few years now.

This happens to all of us. I miss the ARGGH of 1999-2004 (Arlington Regional Gaming Group HQ)

Group got too big and the way the GM split up the group left a sour taste in our mouths. From 17 players he would only support five and they were all of his happy go lucky type. No discussion.... just done.

Still say Hi when I see him but nothing more....nothing less.

Mad_Jack

Legend
dinosaurplanet.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's funny 'cause it's true. Dino-descendants (that is, mostly birds) still outnumber humans by hundred- or even thousandfold.

Quoth the raven, nevermore.

Remove ads