Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have decided that What The World Needs is a comedy-action tv show called NinJoe, about a trailerpark-living redneck slacker named Joe Watkins from Kentucky who suddenly finds himself endowed with all the mystical skills of a ninja after drinking an ancient bottle of sake his grandaddy brought home from WWII, and decides to travel around the South in a busted old 1972 Pinto hatchback painted like the General Lee, righting wrongs and fighting crime with a sword made from the leafspring off his grandaddy's old '32 Ford pickup...

(You know you'd totally watch it.)

Yes. Yes I would.

I’d also watch NinJew, in which a mild mannered world-wandering rabbi teaches Torah-based life lessons during the day, and slings throwing Stars of David at miscreants by night.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I have decided that What The World Needs is a comedy-action tv show called NinJoe, about a trailerpark-living redneck slacker named Joe Watkins from Kentucky who suddenly finds himself endowed with all the mystical skills of a ninja after drinking an ancient bottle of sake his grandaddy brought home from WWII, and decides to travel around the South in a busted old 1972 Pinto hatchback painted like the General Lee, righting wrongs and fighting crime with a sword made from the leafspring off his grandaddy's old '32 Ford pickup...

(You know you'd totally watch it.)
Yes. Yes I would.

I’d also watch NinJew, in which a mild mannered world-wandering rabbi teaches Torah-based life lessons during the day, and slings throwing Stars of David at miscreants by night.
And then the two meet in a crossover where they discover the NinJinn, a 2000-year old genie in a bottle, who gained the knowledge of the shinobi while travelling in search of her lost astronaut husband.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Based on the inevitable success of ALL of these shows, the network would want to capitalize on the theme with something for daytime TV. Thus would be created the stealth cooking show, NinChew.

This would quickly be followed by a retro-style chart topping music & dance show, NinJuke, featuring choreography like you’ve never seen before...because you haven’t. And you won’t, until it’s too late.

Last edited:

Wow

Talking to the neurosurgeon himself I have come to realize how serious my condition is. The main artery in my spine that brings good blood to my lower body and legs is pinched. The excess blood is being rerouted into my veins. This is much of the pain I am experiencing in my back. As for the lack of good blood, this is why my legs ache and are weak including one night of losing use of them. If I don't do the surgery (s) I can become paralyzed.

They hope to succeed with a minor operation of feeding a tube up my iliac artery to the spot in the spine and literally super glue the hole and relieve the pressure.

If this fails then it gets dicey. They will cut through my back, drill into my spine, and apply glue that way. Either way, permanent damage could be done leading to the loss of my legs.

#@%$& So here we go again....operation on the 12th.

Remove ads