• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Deja vu. I have a feeling this has already been posted here previously. I could be wrong.

Is that the first time they ever took him to a forest? He doesn't even know the words for things. Floors indeed. I dug up a Finnish news story about what our president said they'd talked about, and he'd said the raking was mentioned in relation to firefighters in California cleaning up highways. So, yeah. :p

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't think it was posted before. We did talk about his visit to Finland. I love the picture of the woman with the vacuum.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
What about a sealant like Flex Seal? If i can get the wood dry I can then coat it with some kind of sealant. Maybe then a coat of finish or varnish?
I am not really sure, though it does sound plausible as a plan. try it, failure shouldn't be too drastic.

what could go wrong?!?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am not really sure, though it does sound plausible as a plan. try it, failure shouldn't be too drastic.

what could go wrong?!?

The sealant is actually a solvent that burrows a hole to the center of the Earth?
My mom, bless her heart, left the windows open and a fan on, on the most warm and humid nights. Any attempts I've made to dry these things out, was set back.

so, I went to hobby lobby and well... newstuff.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I hate this tablet. It's old and cheap, but it was free from my sister. Free is all I can afford. I wish I could find my ASUS Transformer. It was awesome. I saw it a year or so ago. I know it still exists. I also know it needs a new battery. I should never have entrusted its care to my mom.

I wanted to post a picture of this, but nnnnooooo. Tablet is too low on memory to complete the task. WTF
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07983FMT...&pd_rd_r=d81fad71-3c9c-11e9-9b21-9156a1fa947a

It might be a solution I've been looking for. I like cardboard pawns Paizo produces. With these I can print them out and glue them on. I need to see if it save any money.

Going to paint it before I glue it together and put the tracks on. I did learn that I'm not very good at this point with handling ( I honestly can barely get them to open) the tweezers and the little hand holds, so I left those off. I'll paint it tomorrow using the new sprayer to prime it and then hand paint it. I'm thinking a winter look.
7sLxn2e.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I loved Command and Conquer. I recognized it as soon as EVA showed and I heard the voice. My friends and I would play over LAN. We had 4 or 5 computers networked together.
We also played Diablo, Total Annihilation, Starcraft, Warcraft II, a Star Trek RTS.

[video=youtube_share;q63KufKma5k]https://youtu.be/q63KufKma5k[/video]

Last edited:

Remove ads