• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I just want to say that Little Ceasar's is the WORST. I don't just mean their pizza, but I mean like freaking EVERYTHING. Friend and I went to LC's tonight for some pizza. We just wanted something quick and easy to get back to board gaming. So we go in. There's this girl? [she's really short with sort of like a young person's attitude but somehow I felt like her face looked like she was a lot older] at the counter. Because I can't eat any sort of pork products it really limits what I can get there.

So we see the "Make Your Own Pizza" option. Perfect. I ask how many toppings is on it. She's like "Uh, I think two." Perfect. Two topping pizza for $7. Acceptable. We order: chicken and beef. The total: "$11 something". We're like wait, WHAT? How is that even possible? So we ask. Apparently chicken gets bumped up to the chicken pizza price of $9 and then the beef is an extra topping so it adds an extra $1.75, then tax and stuff. My friend and I are totally confused. We ask how that's possible if the Make Your Own Pizza option comes with 2 toppings... *shrug*

Okay, so we decide apparently we can't get chicken for some weird reason. So we go beef and extra cheese. Total: $9 something. We're like "How is that even possible? Like how do you go from a $7 two topping pizza to doing whatever the heck kinda math this place is doing?" *shrug*

So in the end we get a Beef Pizza for $6 because that's one of the basic options. So apparently the "Make Your Own Pizza for $7" is actually "Make Your Own Pizza and We'll Charge You Whatever the Heck we Want For It".

It was just seriously the weirdest thing. I mean, if that's not an option when you try to order it, IT SHOULDN'T BE AN OPTION ON THE MENU!!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dog Moon's rant reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;y3VRXVvr6XU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3VRXVvr6XU[/video]

That was kinda funny. I hadn't even realized I was ranting. I was just annoyed and trying to explain the situation! But seriously, Little Ceaser's... Though I don't eat there very often, I now have even less desire to return.

[sblock] IMG_0048.jpg[/sblock] This just one of my pieces from my ceramics class

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hey, all! Had a nice Thanksgiving, then promptly caught some kind of virus(es?) while- simultaneously- my allergies kicked it up a notch. Been sick as a dog for days.

Not well, but better.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION] - Don't be so modest, you're always amazeballs.

And so begins my gauntlet of ducking and weaving from as much holiday "cheer" as I can. I could just give in to the hype, but I really don't feel it.

Remove ads