• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
I think it’s pretty clever. Goliath, Earth Genasi, elemental template...it all works.

You could put a little more into modeling the other apostles for more fun.

Perhaps one has an affinity for magic that duplicates people, like Mirror Image or Alter Self (Thomas, called Didymus, or “Twin”.)

Maybe one of the fishermen has aquatic ancestry.

Aeson

Adventurer
That's what I had in mind. Goliath (double meaning) was the first thing that came to mind. The plan was to come up with something for each so they're not cookie cutter. I had a real laugh at the idea of making the betrayer twirl a black mustache and give him an evil cackle no one else in the group picks up on.

Aeson

Adventurer
I come home to find this obscene monstrosity taking up 2 spaces right outside my room. I wanted to leave a note telling him off. I suspect he's armed, so if he's capable of comprehending the written language, it might cause him to start shooting. How is it possible people feel the need to have such abominations? Micro penis, anyone?

Attachments

megamania

Community Supporter
Handicap people that park in handicapped parking. Got an image in your mind?

In Texas it is a built-up 4X4 with a ATV on a rack covered in mud and a wind board.

Guy must be handicapped...… right?

Should have taken a picture

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
That's what I had in mind. Goliath (double meaning) was the first thing that came to mind. The plan was to come up with something for each so they're not cookie cutter. I had a real laugh at the idea of making the betrayer twirl a black mustache and give him an evil cackle no one else in the group picks up on.
He should also only carry SP for currency.

Also, here’s an Anagram Generator into which I plugged “Judas Iscariot”:

Last edited:

Aeson

Adventurer
Several times today Gmail notified me someone was trying to recover the password to my gmail account....wait for it...in Bangkok Thailand. The name I use on that account is an old D&D character. In recent years I got emails about things in Thailand. I wondered if the name means something in Thai.

Aeson

Adventurer
This cracked me up. The BBC radio news presenter said "And now to talk about the so called Lungs of the Earth being damaged by smoking."

trappedslider

Explorer
Handicap people that park in handicapped parking. Got an image in your mind?

In Texas it is a built-up 4X4 with a ATV on a rack covered in mud and a wind board.

Guy must be handicapped...… right?

Should have taken a picture
As someone who does park in handicapped with permit who has no outward appearance of being handicapped,i'm slightly irritated by your post.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
H̱́ͥê̞̼̙̺̳̻͓̿ͬͭ̋̋̓ ̜̳͓̖̩̰ͅć̫͍̫̝̍o̜̣̟͉ͮ̑͜m̞͙̙͓e̷̲̙͍̰̓̾s̐̿̃͏̻!̂́҉͔̘̜̱͈

’Ello ’ello ’ello. Knightfall informed me that ENW has been through some changes so I had to poke my head in the Hive! And it seems it is still here. No one has even repainted... Is that the trash pile I left behind the last time?!

Last edited:

Blackrat

After some searching, it seems it has been about 2 years since my last venture to this corner of the internet... I suddenly feel old...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Blackrat! It really has been a long time. Like, last year I think I was asking if anyone had seen you around.

Blackrat

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City...

But anyway. Considering the number of finnish roleplayers I have met and become to know in the last two years, I think you might have seen me around yourself 😀

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's possible, I suppose, though I've been consumed by work and advanced studies the past five or six years. The hobbies have been (far too) sidelined. Especially since our core group broke apart. But that too is far in the past by now.

Advertisement