• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Just found out that George Michael died... WTF???... 2016 needs to be over. :mad:

Less than a week left... Not even gonna wonder how many more are gonna go.

so,one of the gifts i got was an american express giftcard, which i used to buy plague inc evolved from steam and so far i have killed the planet with a bacteria (named doom) and a virus (named priotias) and then i realized that the steam winter sell is going on...and so many games so little money

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I like alcoholic beverages of many kinds, but I agree that it is a habit best not begun.

Total agreement. My brother and I were at the store Saturday and he asks what my poison was, I said Guinness. He says ,"No, soda" when I remind him I do not dink soda.

I should have known better, but My own habits .. .. .. .. ..

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Tv and couch at the new apartment. What else would I need. Boxes of all size everywhere. Wife and son asleep, Dr. Who christmas special on. Maybe I should pour meself a whiskey.

Remove ads