• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Thought for the day: I don't feel a year older.

But my back sure does.

Another thought: fans of WH40K are nuts.

Hang on, I'm a fan of WH40K.

Here's Abaddon the Despoiler singing The Show Must Go On:

[video=youtube;KWIpkrDmpx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIpkrDmpx4[/video]

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
It's not your birthday yet. You have 1 hour and 22 minutes until. :p
Wait until you break the 40 barrier. I had a job interview today. I didn't think I would need my readers, I was wrong.

Someone has been shooting a gun for 2 days now. It's after 10 fecking PM. Stop
Wasting ammo and go to bed. I think some idiot got a new *toy* for Christmas.:.-(

Aeson

Different time zones man. :p

I know, but see, time zones are a myth. A fabrication of the illuminati. With a flat earth you don't need time zones. They just want you to buy watches set to different times to make more money.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I know, but see, time zones are a myth. A fabrication of the illuminati. With a flat earth you don't need time zones. They just want you to buy watches set to different times to make more money.
Tell that to my boss so I don't have to go to work yet. :D

Aeson

Jonesy, I can't give you a birthday gift or throw you a party. What I can do is try to make you laugh. I hope I did so this morning. Happy birthday. :)

Remove ads