Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I’m planning on having the vampire hunt finished at the end of next session. The two ships will both sink and the vampire flees towards an island in the horizon. Presumably the players will give chase in a boat while the survivors of the ships head for another island. They will have the final confrontation in an abandoned temple, and after that they find themselves stranded on a deserted island...

Now the ideas of where to go from there. Possible ways out:
-Build a raft (i will have their initial boat scrapped on some rocks).
-Survive and wait for passing ships, in Robinson Crusoe style
-Find the hermit dragon that lives on the island and make a deal with it
-There is a dormant portal in the temple, but no idea where it leads to (I’m thinking Maztica, as that would make a great journey home if they go through that option 😂)

Ulfgeir

Hero
Well, that’s a bit like our anthem then too. Ours has 11 verses, but we always only sing the first and last 😂

We have 2 verses in ours that is the ones that are sung, and then there are 2 unofficial ones. Or technicaly I guess I should say that there are 2 even more unofficial ones, as our national song has never officially been decreed to be the national song. It is pure tradition... ;)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’m planning on having the vampire hunt finished at the end of next session. The two ships will both sink and the vampire flees towards an island in the horizon. Presumably the players will give chase in a boat while the survivors of the ships head for another island. They will have the final confrontation in an abandoned temple, and after that they find themselves stranded on a deserted island...

Now the ideas of where to go from there. Possible ways out:
-Build a raft (i will have their initial boat scrapped on some rocks).
-Survive and wait for passing ships, in Robinson Crusoe style
-Find the hermit dragon that lives on the island and make a deal with it
-There is a dormant portal in the temple, but no idea where it leads to (I’m thinking Maztica, as that would make a great journey home if they go through that option 😂)
I just had this thought: making anti-vampire armor by adorning it with wooden stakes instead of spikes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We have 2 verses in ours that is the ones that are sung, and then there are 2 unofficial ones. Or technicaly I guess I should say that there are 2 even more unofficial ones, as our national song has never officially been decreed to be the national song. It is pure tradition... ;)
What country would you be in, then?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, at least you don’t share the melody with another country 😂 The estonians took the same composition as ours, and just made their own lyrics. But, ofcourse the biggest insult is that our anthem’s lyrics were originally swedish...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It has poured rain all day. I got a few things moved in. No furniture yet. It's going to be messy trying to bring in the heavy stuff with all this mud. We're going to try to get a bed here today. Everything else can wait.

this bad boy showed up today
00001IMG_00001_BURST1581108300026_COVER.jpg

Remove ads