Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
20200514_233049.jpg

Someone on the interstate decided he needed to occupy the same space I was in tonight. Thankfully we were going real slow.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
View attachment 122016
Someone on the interstate decided he needed to occupy the same space I was in tonight. Thankfully we were going real slow.
That's totally bogus. I swear like 1/3rd of the time when I drive there's SOMEONE who is TRYING to get into a car accident. I see posts on Reddit with bad drivers and think I should get a camera so in case one of these idiots hit me, I can have proof of what happened.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That's totally bogus. I swear like 1/3rd of the time when I drive there's SOMEONE who is TRYING to get into a car accident. I see posts on Reddit with bad drivers and think I should get a camera so in case one of these idiots hit me, I can have proof of what happened.
Always good to have a camera.
Yaikes. Glad you're OK.
I'm glad I'm ok too. lol there was road work ahead so even though it was nearly midnight traffic was at a crawl. I think it's mostly paint transfer.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah, nice to see y'all too. Been a while. Was looking up something, one of the links was EnWorld, was like "haven't been there in a while, wonder if the Hivemind is still going, I'll check it out."
You know the hive never dies. A version has been around since the dawn of the site. A hiver will be here when they turn off the lights.

…..and speaking of Life Support...….

Insurance has taken away my visiting Nurse. Now she will come by once a month to make sure I am alive and to change my Catheter.

Remove ads