Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Need to find a hobby that doesn't involve anyone else. Gaming and Overpower have bottomed out and the shaking of hands means I can't draw, paint or read.

What is left?
You can do what Michael J Fox is doing and go into writing, with his memory issues he's had to give up acting, and with the Parkinson's playing the guitar is out.

Not much of a writer.

Just look at my Storyhours.

I jump around with 1st, 2nd and 3rd person without knowing it.

That said- I have considered it as something just for myself.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wish there were a lawyer around. Anyone know one?

If a plaintiff in a case goes on national television on multiple networks and presents "evidence", doesn't that taint potential jury pools, bias possible judges? How about coerces witnesses? Prompt witnesses on what to say? Shouldn't any case brought before a court be thrown out because of this?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I wish there were a lawyer around. Anyone know one?

If a plaintiff in a case goes on national television on multiple networks and presents "evidence", doesn't that taint potential jury pools, bias possible judges? How about coerces witnesses? Prompt witnesses on what to say? Shouldn't any case brought before a court be thrown out because of this?
Potentially. And courts DO consider stuff like that when contemplating gag orders, changes of venue, mistrials and sanctions.

But it won’t get a case automatically dismissed.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A number of podcasters and youtubers I watch are doing a live stream on Black Friday to raise money to help the senate race here in Georgia. Only one of them lives here in Georgia. They're in Utah, Oklahoma, Illinois, Ohio, and points beyond. I think it's crazy, awesome, but crazy.
What's real funny? They're all atheists but they're raising money to help a Reverend.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
rviaphp4usluihvuhpff.jpg

It's a baby.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases