Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So I was working on my adventure path and there's this powerful quasit druid. He has a harem of succubi, because of course he does!

But then I was like... he's Tiny. What's the point of a harem? Then of course I was like hmmmm, but he has access to Wild Shape...

No, no, no! Bad Dog Moon! Bad!

Is it still considered bestiality if it's a shapechanged person?
The pervert in me can think of many things that can be done. NONE being grandma friendly. Course.... how many did she do in her youth that makes her flush with heat now?

Ellen Page is now Elliot Page. The character on The Umbrella Academy is a woman and he will continue to play her but will now be credited as Elliot Page. I wonder if they'll go back and change the credits on Juno and other productions he's been in.
It does get confusing. Still wonder if Jenner needs to give up up his/her gold medals as he is not a he....... so politically incorrect..... but needs to be asked.

I got in a conversation with a young woman about high school. She said she graduated 12 years ago. I said that wasn't that long ago. I was more than 20 years out, that I graduated in 94. To which she said she was born in 93.

Where's my cane? I feel old.
88..... I am beyond the cane.... literally

Ellen Page is now Elliot Page. The character on The Umbrella Academy is a woman and he will continue to play her but will now be credited as Elliot Page. I wonder if they'll go back and change the credits on Juno and other productions he's been in.
Maybe go with E. Page

or E. Page this week.

Remove ads