• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Since I was forced to replace my puter a couple months ago, I now have a system capable of at least booting up Skyrim without screaming in terror and feinting. Not sure it's worth the effort, though, since I really don't have the time to get into it.

kelrissa wearing Scarlet Dawn armor (from a mod)
The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.11.17 - 08.13.44.64.png
The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.11.17 - 08.15.47.19.png

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I toyed with all the mods at one point, but that too got boring quite fast. There were a few mods I’d wish were available on console. Pretty much straight up fixes to some obvious issues on the unmodded game. I much prefer to play on the console after all.

I toyed with all the mods at one point, but that too got boring quite fast. There were a few mods I’d wish were available on console. Pretty much straight up fixes to some obvious issues on the unmodded game. I much prefer to play on the console after all.
I tend to use a controller when I play on PC, right now I have about 50 or so mods

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Today, for the first time in a while, I channeled my inner hobbit by having Second Breakfast.

I got up early to take my maternal aunt to an eye exam and some other appointment- she wouldn’t be able to see well enough to drive after getting her eyes dilated. I had breakfast (a sandwich) because I needed to take some of my meds with food, or risk passing out.

After the eye exam, we had time to kill before getting her to her 2nd & 3rd appointment, so I took her to Denny’s.

As we sat down, I was thinking I’d just have some tea or OJ and some fries. But after she put in her order, my MOUTH ordered both drinks AND a Moons over My Hammy sandwich…with fries.

Remove ads