Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
On the upside, winter has been reasonably warm so far here - mostly in the mid-low 40's so far... On the downside Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are both going to hit around 25 degrees, and then it's supposed to be in the mid-30's for the week after that.

None of which would be all that bad if I hadn't been without heat and hot water for the past two months.
Sucks to be me.

Mad_Jack

Legend
321245529_3486421558349970_2856169593316582598_n.jpg.e006db0a0044a284d18ebfa28572a210.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So... I just watched a person having a seizure on their webcam tonight. (They were okay.) That's the second time I've seen that happen.
True story. I was talking with a guy and said "God, strike me down if I'm lying." At that moment a totally rando dude fell out with a seizure. I said "Me, God. Not him. ME!"
I learned that day that God has terrible aim.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On the upside, winter has been reasonably warm so far here - mostly in the mid-low 40's so far... On the downside Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are both going to hit around 25 degrees, and then it's supposed to be in the mid-30's for the week after that.

None of which would be all that bad if I hadn't been without heat and hot water for the past two months.
Sucks to be me.
At midnight the temp was 48F. It almost 7am now.

20221223_064721.jpg

Luckily no ice. I did have to dodge some down tree limbs and trash. A number of trash can had fallen over into the street spilling their guts.
I did have one tree limb I couldn't drive around. It also prevented me from reaching two customers.
20221223_053659.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My dumb butt walked out to the mailbox in this freezing weather. It was okay going out. Coming back I felt like Luke in that scene on Hoth. It's that time of year when the Christmas cards from customers are coming in. I'll brave a cold wind for that. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Happy dance 💃🕺💃🕺
The pdf for Household is available. The system it's built on uses cards instead of dice. I'm not used to that.

Mad_Jack

Legend
My dumb butt walked out to the mailbox in this freezing weather. It was okay going out. Coming back I felt like Luke in that scene on Hoth. It's that time of year when the Christmas cards from customers are coming in. I'll brave a cold wind for that. lol

When I was younger, I'd walk out to the mailbox with no shoes or coat on in two inches of snow...

Remove ads