• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Harry vs Noir (thanks SableWyvern!)

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Noir can wave a rat's jaw bone around all she wishes - but her focus on the rodent's bones are mere denial, for the fang is her own; the only thing ruined her smile, by Harry's foot.

Point and Style Happy Harry.

3 FLAGS HAPPY HARRY
2 FLAGS NOIR

MidKnight

First Post
Harry grasps at the arm of Noir. He attempts to turn her rat jaw against her and ram it through her rib cage!

The fang penetrates the cliff; fends off the beauty of the sands so it reduces the pain of the insect!

Darkwolf

First Post
The crab assaults the tower; parries the punch of the grass!

Crabby because she lost the previous round, Noir decides to use the crab stance and assaults Happy Harry!

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Sorry guys. Between bad internet connections, busy boards and my sister's upcoming wedding impinging upon my time, I haven't been able to post.

Both moves are similar in quality - but I like Harry's sand defence as it relates to crabs; hence, point Harry.

4 FLAGS HAPPY HARRY
2 FLAGS NOIR

Darkwolf

First Post
1: The chain removes the marsh; unfailingly protects against the speed of the star!

2: The trident brutalizes the rapids; dodges the touch of the blade!

3: The ki-rin poetically overwhelms the foothills; blocks the assailment of the star! *yen*

4: The trident becomes one with the marsh; redirects the cut of the bird!

5: The chain drifts before the paradise; fends off the roar of the wood!

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry reveals his next hand:

1: The cherry blossom tramples the dungeon; protects against the violence of the ledge!

2: The panther stands facing the badlands; removes the gaze of the grave!

3: The panther flips within the dungeon; removes the drive of the sands when it shields against the thrust of the feline!

4: The relentless chimera shreds the hells; reduces the tempest of the venom as it dances facing the kick of the stone!

5: The mace bows within the desert; shouts over the terror of the tree!

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry stands strong in front of the onslaught of Noir!

Harry dodges under a swing by her and rises as she recovers. He extends his hand forward with two fingers spread apart and jabs her in the eyes!

The panther stands facing the badlands; removes the gaze of the grave!

Darkwolf

First Post
The ki-rin poetically overwhelms the foothills; blocks the assailment of the star! *yen*

Poison Blade!

Noir moves into the ki-rin style and overwhelms Happy Harry but looks real graceful while doing it and blocks all assailment by Harry.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads