Happy to see its still up

Chaz

First Post
Been away a few days with the Flu. Happy the server is still running.

Has anyone found places that are inhabited with dragons regualry? Ive found one(a sign is even posted there to warn you). And saw another someplace else long ago... forget where now. Just wondered who else has run into them.

Ive also run into quite a few liches. And several demiliches. Black slaad. Lots of cool stuff.

Sorry im rambling. still a little fever i think haha.

Peace

J-Buzz

First Post
I have been playing KOTOR II, so have been away.

As far as the dragons go. If you go to the castle library you can find a book that has all the locations of the dragons. By myself I have encountered the Green, White, and Black dragons just exploring.

If they are going to stop this server does anyone know of a way to export our characters? I wouldn't mind exporting my character and trying to finish POA sometime just to see how it ends. Once I add acouple of drow bane weapons to my inv.....;)

Wayfarer

Explorer
J-Buzz said:
If they are going to stop this server does anyone know of a way to export our characters? I wouldn't mind exporting my character and trying to finish POA sometime just to see how it ends. Once I add acouple of drow bane weapons to my inv.....;)

Should be easy enough: when you hit escape to bring up the options/Exit menu, one of the options at the top should be to Save Character. Been having 'puter woes lately, but I'll try to check on this and edit if I got something wrong.

valn

First Post
Should be easy enough: when you hit escape to bring up the options/Exit menu, one of the options at the top should be to Save Character.

That's what I always do. You get a green text confirmation message. You can save as many times as you want, the file is saved as your character name, but gets a different number everytime, so it's not overwritten. Of course, at some point, you may want to delete some of those. ;)
I must have had at least 40 files for my PoA character.

Well, I had some time last week-end to check Chainmail. I was by myself, and only did some shopping, but I had some fun. This is definately higher magic and gold than I'm used to, after all those past months! ;)

It seems much more polished than PoA, many nice touches. I can't say much more at this point. I hope I can do some adventuring next time. And play with someone else!

Remove ads