• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you read Wulf's Story Hour yet?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I look forward that book. But I look forward even more the pdf version of Wulf's Story Hour, becauese as I've already said, I'm going to print it, bind it and place it in my library,,,

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Instead of trying to develop six-pack abs, Wulf was working on his pecks. A shame, really.

Now, why are you reading this thread and not the damn story hour? Go! Shoo! Worth all the effort. When I play a dwarf in my Scarred Lands game that KidCthulhu is taking over, not only am I keeping Wulf's unique viewpoint in mind, I'm using ideas from Badaxe Games' new dwarf book, written by Wulf Ratbane himself! Ohhhh, the goodness.

Holy sweet pluggin', Batman! Why thank you, PC!

My dirty little secret is that the Dwarf book only exists because I got tired of waiting for an "official" book that had the kind of stuff Wulf was suited for. I really just got tired of looking at book after bloody book of namby-pamby goofball prestige classes from WotC and others. How the hell could Wulf be a thief-acrobat and look himself in the eye every morning?

"I love the dwarf so much, I founded my own company!"

Rune

Once A Fool
Wulf Ratbane said:
How the hell could Wulf be a thief-acrobat and look himself in the eye every morning?

"I love the dwarf so much, I founded my own company!"

That is just so very inspiring!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads