• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Have you thrown 88 opponents at your party?

Have you thrown 88 opponents at your party?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives, take them with you! But leave the limbs you have lost. They belong to me now.

That saying is evergreen. For example, I use it all the time at Thanksgiving!
You must have pretty intense Thanksgivings — or your guests are mainly turkeys. 😀

88 is also the number of keys on a piano.
Thats true for a lot of pianos but not for all of them. They can have more or fewer keys. I have an imperial bosendorfer with 97 keys for instance.

On a side note one it scares a lot of dogs.

I have had cats sleep on it while playing though.

Sometimes furbabies are very different.

lM3EXkG.png

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Thats true for a lot of pianos but not for all of them. They can have more or fewer keys. I have an imperial bosendorfer with 97 keys for instance.

On a side note one it scares a lot of dogs.

I have had cats sleep on it while playing though.

Sometimes furbabies are very different.

Huh. I've never heard of or seen such a thing, but I haven't played or touched a piano since I interned at a recording studio. Ya learn something new ... from time to time, anyway. ;)

messy

Explorer
More relevantly, the Crazy 88 are a gang in Tarantino's Kill Bill. The Bride kills them all, IIRC.

time for a nitpick...

Budd: You're telling me she cut through eighty-eight bodyguards before she got to O-Ren?
Bill: Nah, there weren't really eighty-eight of them. They just called themselves "The Crazy 88."
Budd: How come?
Bill: I don't know. I guess they thought it sounded cool.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads