Help me find an old Star Wars Adventure

WBruce

Explorer
Hello good people. I am looking for an old Star Wars Campaign that was released with a core rulebook many years ago. Problem is I can't remember the name of the book or the year. I do remember it was probably the start of the 2000s. I also remember that the adventure in question had to do with help some politician to face untrue charges of corruption, and in doing that the party of players would face a terrorist group in a Climate Control tower in Coruscant. I don't believe it was in the Saga edition, I think it was an edition before that, but I could be wrong.
I've been looking for this adventure for so long and I can't find in what book it was released. I would appreciate any help to find it.
Thanks.

WBruce

Explorer
I am 100% sure it was on Coruscant. At the start of the adventure there was an entrance something like this: "Coruscant is a city where no one can carry weapons because if you fire a weapon it will always hit something - since there are no empty spaces even if you miss your target you will hit something else." From there the adventure would tell you that If your players would try to enter the Senate Tower where the first scene takes place and the senator that are facing the corruption charges recruit them, they could not have weapons because every person would go under a check at the entrance. Jedi players could have an easier way around since lightsabers are recognized by some as an honorable distinct weapon, although the security guards at the entrance might not know that and some kind of convincing might be needed.

The Senator believed his life was in danger and that the terrorist group would try to attack him in one of three ways. The Climate control tower and the mass transit system were the most probable way the terrorists would use to attack him during some speech. I can't remember the other way, but maybe it was a direct assault. I do remember the mass transit control center was an idea to throw a speeder into the senate tower direct on the Senator. The Climate Control a way to use lightning bolts to hit him during the speech. I also recall a scene where a fight takes place among the floating platforms of the senate where both terrorists and players have to jump from one to the other while they are moving.(edited)

I am also 100% sure it was a single adventure.

WBruce

Explorer
Some people in a forum found the answer: The name of the adventure is "Shadows of Coruscant" and it was released with the first edition of the first SWD20 system - later the revised edition got rid of the 16th chapter which is the adventure.´ Now a new saga to find the book. Thank you all.

Remove ads