Help me Scott Rouse, you're my only hope...

fnwc

Explorer
fafhrd said:
Cons are so videogamey! The developers are just bots that sit around and tell the same "secrets" to anyone who walks by.
Or the developers are genuinely passionate about their games and want to tell everyone about them.

fafhrd

First Post
fnwc said:
Or the developers are genuinely passionate about their games and want to tell everyone about them.
Sorry. I forgot that the encrusted layers of nonsense and meta-nonsense around here make it difficult to distinguish sarcastic jocularity from actual bitter nerd rage. I'll try to use sarcasm tags in the future.

Belorin

Explorer
So if the Bard is one of the first classes done why is it not in the PHB?
If it is an Arcane Leader as is the most commonly held opinion then there should be no reason to hold it back, except maybe it is too cool awsome compared to the new kids Warlock or Warlord. Or it is based on a different power source, Primal or some other.
If it is an Arcane leader I'm good with it, if it's let's say a Primal controller that affects the battlefield with long range debuffs or charms on the enemy that would be great too.
Please let it be the Awesome that it can be!

Bel

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
fafhrd said:
Sorry. I forgot that the encrusted layers of nonsense and meta-nonsense around here make it difficult to distinguish sarcastic jocularity from actual bitter nerd rage. I'll try to use sarcasm tags in the future.

What kind of name is Fafhrd anyway?
Sounds like you tried to create "Fred" in an MMO and that was as close as you could come.
Fritz Leiber, yes irony sarcasm

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
4e bard image revealed!

3f652fee754f6-45-1.jpg

Aage

First Post
I see three possibilities:

1. The bard is an arcane leader, and will be in phb1, but this is still a secret
2. The bard is an arcane leader, and will not be in phb1, but in the arcane power source book
3. The bard is not arcane, and will be released with phb2...

I for one am certainly hoping for #1

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Scott_Rouse said:
4e bard image revealed!
[picture]
I assume this is the marketing strategy to bring more women into the game. It might work with some of the women I know. Of course it would probably work even better if the players looked that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases