Help me Scott Rouse, you're my only hope...

kennew142

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
4e bard image revealed!

3f652fee754f6-45-1.jpg

I would be so happy. In 2e I tried to convince my GM that (at higher levels) my bard should be able to call his mariachi posse, just like fighters and clerics got all those followers.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Charwoman Gene said:
What kind of name is Fafhrd anyway?
Sounds like you tried to create "Fred" in an MMO and that was as close as you could come.
Fritz Leiber, yes irony sarcasm

Is this that humor thing that the Intarwebs don't do so well? Maybe?

Just google "Gray Mouser"

--G

Zinovia

Explorer
He was sneaky and put a line in black text under the pretended ignorance of Fritz Leiber's books. Sneaky sarcasm. I was all set to make a reply about the ignorance of all these kids today, but caught the black text on the quote line in my reply. *BURNED*! :D

fnwc

Explorer
fafhrd said:
Sorry. I forgot that the encrusted layers of nonsense and meta-nonsense around here make it difficult to distinguish sarcastic jocularity from actual bitter nerd rage. I'll try to use sarcasm tags in the future.
Yeah, sorry -- I missed the sarcasm; I should have picked up on the video-game reference. I've been rendered cynical by the amount of ridiculous nerd rage that propagates the forums (overuse of the word 'cool', et al).

Thornir Alekeg said:
I assume this is the marketing strategy to bring more women into the game. It might work with some of the women I know. Of course it would probably work even better if the players looked that way.
I am afraid you'll have to wait for the 5th edition for that. Then the 3D Printing and Modelling will be advanced enough to allow you using the DDI character visualizer on yourself...

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Scott_Rouse said:
4e bard image revealed!

3f652fee754f6-45-1.jpg

Scott, I hate to point this out, but soon after that image, two of the three of those bards were corpses (unless this is from Once Upon A Time In Mexico, which I have not yet seen, as opposed to a similar scene in Desperado), and the one that wasn't clearly had epic levels in the Total Badass prestige class.

Last edited:

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Whisperfoot said:
Scott, I hate to point this out, but soon after that image, two of the three of those bards were corpses (unless this is from Once Upon A Time In Mexico, which I have not yet seen, as opposed to a similar scene in Desperado), and the one that wasn't clearly had epic levels in the Total Badass prestige class.

Scoop

Bard nerfed in 4e, except for the totally broken El Mariachi build which now makes all other classes look like roadies among a rockstar.

Last edited:

Mephistopheles

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
Scoop

Bard nerfed in 4e, except for the totally broken El Mariachi build which now makes all other classes look like roadies among a rockstar.

So you've brought back the 1E bard with that build? *steeples fingers* Ehhhxcellent.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases