Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

TheBanjoNerd

Gelatinous Dungeon Master
This has got to be the ugliest character sheet I've ever seen, and that's coming from someone who has played Anima: Beyond Fantasy. I didn't think it was possible to take the 3.5/PF character sheet and cram even more stuff on a single page.

volanin

Adventurer
This has got to be the ugliest character sheet I've ever seen, and that's coming from someone who has played Anima: Beyond Fantasy. I didn't think it was possible to take the 3.5/PF character sheet and cram even more stuff on a single page.
As much as I am anxious for Pathfinder 2E, I have to heartily agree with that!

pogre

Legend
I don't know - seems useful to me. I feel like if someone handed me one of these filled out I could run the character with a very basic understanding of the rules. I worry less about the aesthetics.

PabloM

Adventurer
I think it's not too bad. It is not pretty, but clear and functional.
It even made me want to try PF2, until I found myself on the second page with the blank space for feat lists and remembered the amount of things I have to handle in game.

RSIxidor

Adventurer
Function here is fine but aesthetics were thrown out the window here. Seems fan-created sheets will be nice to have.

I don't like inventory and feats sharing a page. I'd rather have a third page so that there can be room for some notes with each feat.

EDIT: The printer friendly version linked on the Paizo blog looks much better. The color here is really blech.

This has to be a joke. Good lord that is awful to look at. Anyway, if you go with the printer-friendly version its not AS bad. The Playtest version is a thousand times better.

How did this make it by QA?

zztong

Explorer
Its looks useful for those who do things by hand. We tend to use automation. Still, it is a handy reference. For instance, page two does a nice job of indicating when you'll be asked to pick something like a Feat.

Remove ads

Remove ads