Here's the SWORD COAST ADVENTURER'S GUIDE!

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

scag.jpg

Sir Brennen

Legend
To be honest, I took his post as saying, it's just the front cover and not the entire book. Looking at the picture, I see the spine crease on the side, but since it's looking slight angle down point of view (since we see the phone in the lower background), you don't see the rear cover or pages, meaning it might just be a cover copy of it and not the entire book.

Anne was on the springboard; she turned her head. Jubal called out, "That house on the hilltop--can you see what color they've painted it?"

Anne looked, then answered, "It's white on this side."

Jubal went on to Jill: "You see? It doesn't occur to Anne to infer that the other side is white, too. All the King's horses couldn't force her to commit herself...unless she went there and looked--and even then she wouldn't assume that it stayed white after she left."​

- Robert Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Pretty exciting to be honest. I too have not been this excited for a bit. What is more, this is a book for FR which I generally don't care for/use. Maybe this is a good edition to try and change that?

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Jeez, this thread, while the intent was to show a physical copy of something (full book or just a front cover) has taken a nose dive, with I don't know what the post about the White House was trying to express, to clever for my apparently 5 Int and 6 Wis.

None the less, I'm excited as my copy will be coming in the mail in early November. The rest can discuss verbiage and the like how ever they choose.

Anne was on the springboard; she turned her head. Jubal called out, "That house on the hilltop--can you see what color they've painted it?"

Anne looked, then answered, "It's white on this side."

Jubal went on to Jill: "You see? It doesn't occur to Anne to infer that the other side is white, too. All the King's horses couldn't force her to commit herself...unless she went there and looked--and even then she wouldn't assume that it stayed white after she left."​

- Robert Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

An biologist, a physicist and a mathematician are on a train in Scotland.

Looking out the window, the biologist sees a black sheep standing in a field. "Aha," says the biologist, "I see that Scottish sheep are black."

"Hmm," says the physicist, "You mean that some Scottish sheep are black."

"No," says the mathematician, "All we know is that there is at least one sheep in Scotland, and that at least one side of that one sheep appears to be black when viewed from this train car!"

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
I think the "here" being referenced simply means "here in the U.S.A." -- as contrasted with "out on a boat somewhere between China and North America."
Last I checked, WotC were still using printers in the USA, so it being "here" isn't something that is new as it has been "here" it's whole production cycle.

Uder

First Post
Is this one going to bound by hopes and dreams like the others, or will it actually stay in one piece? I don't plan on spending money to find out this time!

Grimjack99

First Post
Oh look, its here. Thanks for the the neat pic, Morrus; along with the release info. What? No free download of the whole book they're selling for money? Why, what was I thinking?

I've had issues with the binding. On my PHB, I had to re-glue the first 50 pages. Sounds like I'm may not be alone. Sorry to hear I wasn't a one off. This is a seriously issue WotC needs to insure is fixed. That aside, we've seen some of this material in the Unearthed Arcana articles. Looking forward to see what else they're adding.

Remove ads

Remove ads