Here's VIN DIESEL Playing That D&D Game!

Remember last week when Vin Diesel said he'd just played a game of D&D with the folks at The Nerdist and Geek and Sundry? Well, now you can watch that game! Or, at least, some of it in this 5-minute highlights video. The DM was Matt Mercer, and Vin Diesel was playing a Witch Hunter character. The other players were Dan Casey, Jessica Chobot, Laura Bailey, and Travis Willingham.

Remember last week when Vin Diesel said he'd just played a game of D&D with the folks at The Nerdist and Geek and Sundry? Well, now you can watch that game! Or, at least, some of it in this 5-minute highlights video. The DM was Matt Mercer, and Vin Diesel was playing a Witch Hunter character. The other players were Dan Casey, Jessica Chobot, Laura Bailey, and Travis Willingham.

[video=youtube;SlWt07l_pvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWt07l_pvI[/video]

Geek and Sundry is showing the full (extended) version. Vin Diesel, of course, is starring in a new movie called The Witch Hunter; his character in the movie is based on his D&D character.

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Matt from Critical Role is a very entertaining DM. They're fun players to watch, especially Sam Riegel and his goofy gnome antics. It doesn't hurt that the female players are attractive as well as good role-players.

Ranes

Adventurer
Very entertaining. I watched the extended version and I'll have to check out the other Critical Role stuff that's been mentioned. One thing I thought was really nice was the subtle use of sound effects in post-production. Good fun.

nofax1

Explorer
Couldn't watch it. Everyone was too into their RPing and not enough humor. Not trying to knock it. I just found it uncomfortable to watch.

The reason he seemed to be out shined in RP by the others is that he is an actor. Actors convey what they are doing mostly through words and body language/action. The others were voice actors who HAVE to be able to convey everything though dialog alone.

Remove ads

Remove ads