• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: If you were as prepared as possible (all water breathing spells for all spell slots of the required level and above) do you believe you could survive on the elemental plane of water? Also, note that this demi plane has a lot of fire, but it's not actually an elemental plane.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: If you were as prepared as possible (all water breathing spells for all spell slots of the required level and above) do you believe you could survive on the elemental plane of water? Also, note that this demi plane has a lot of fire, but it's not actually an elemental plane.

OOC: That works for me. An adventurer can never be fully prepared & must be a risk taker.

IC: "But there's no true safety on this quest." says Iggy. He casts his water breathing spell, and wishes Planus and Charlarn luck.

He will follow if they disapear.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

SlagMortar said:
Planus smiles down at his companion. "Really! You think so! That would be great!" He's suddenly become more excited at the prospect of facing down this enemy since it will mean the adventures can continue. "Let's avoid the Astral plane next time if we can. That place was dull."
Charlarn says, "We're agreed. I can't imagine living in that gray sameness." Once Iggy casts water breathing on the two clerics, he casts detect magic and walks into the water. "The water's pretty warm. I guess I expected a mountain lake to be cold, but with all the fire around..." He shrugs. "Here we go." Charlarn dives under the surface, looking for the source of the magic.

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/4+1/3+1: save DC 14 + level):
0-create water (2), detect magic, guidance, mending;
1-endure elements (3), endure elements, sanctuary*;
2-hold person, resist energy (2), shield other*, summon monster II.
3-dispel magic, magic circle against evil, magic vestment, protection from energy*.
*Domain spell.

Patlin

Explorer
Charlarn dives in, heading toward the bottom of the lake and ready to explore. When he gets to about 10' below the surface, he is suddenly surrounded by a wash of colors... much like the color pool that brought you here from the astral. The colors clear in seconds, and Charlarn is gone.

Iggy jumps in immediately, ready to help his friend, and also vanishes in a swirl of colors.

Velmont

First Post
"Better to be all in the same trouble than each have our own..." tells Opale who jump into the water and follow Charlarn and Iggy.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I expect everyone will reach Opale's conclusion, so...

You are all bathed in a swirl of colors as you swim down into the lake, and you experience a moment of vertigo in which you cannot tell which direction is up. After a moments confusion, you breach the surface of a pond, finding you are in new surroundings.

Around you, you see a primordial forest, with thousands of ponds scattered about in all directions.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy smiles. "This is a good sign. I wasn't looking forward to a plane of nothing but water."

Iggy climbs out and looks around. He smells the air, examines the trees and water. He tries to figure out where they are.

OOC: K-planes +12
K-geography +7
K-nature +6

Oh, and Iggy was approved for 8th.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

Charlarn laughs, "That's always a good sign. Let's see which way the wind blows." He looks around and says, "Did you bring my stuff? Ah, good." He reaches into his bag and pulls out his chain shirt, shield and Goruksblain. He also looks around.

OOC: Survival +13 to determine true north
Knowledge (nature) +4

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads