• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--10/16/06 Esp#4

Taelorn76

First Post
Mad Hatter said:
I will say this about Natahn. I cannot believe he slept with Niki. He's a politician for crying out loud! And he said he loved his wife and has two kids...unless he was lying. It just boggles the mind. He should know this would be bad for his political aspirations.

Well now Linderman does own Nathan, just like he owned is father

Taelorn76

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I think I didn't mishear it, so what can we make of Nikki talking about "threatening _our_ kid"?
I formulated a new theory on this - maybe Nikkis man hasn't gone away or is dead, but instead he is inside Nikki? Though this isn't exactly a superpower, more a posessing-ghost story. The alternative that mirror Nikki is well aware of her other side and just used "our" to include her.

That wasa actually the same thought I had when I heard her say "our kid". The only problem with that is he then went back to Nathans room and :uhoh:

Taelorn76

First Post
I thought the episode was the best so far. It changed the show form a I have to watch it, to I need to watch it. I thought the ending with Hiro was great, he looked completly badass. What I wonder is if Hiro learned to control who is affected by his time stopping power. You see how Peter was free to move but no one else was, yet everytime he uses his power in the present every one freezes but him.

Taelorn76

First Post
Mad Hatter I was there enough clues this week to Peter's power alowing him to mimic others abolities? If not, the previews for next week should make it clear to you. ;)

[sblock]if you noticed Issacs eyes when he paints they are milky. There was a scene in the previews and Peter's eyes were milky as well.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Taelorn76

First Post
Mad Hatter said:
I find it interesting that she has the tattoo and they didn't think to grab her up (at least it looks like they aren't). I cannot wait to see Nathan really fly. I liked his musings on flying over the desert. I like that the writers are showing that despite his words to the contrary, he's hard wired to fly.

I wonder if the tatoo only appears when she in her alter ego state. Maybe when she was lying there she was back to normal and hence no tatoo. Or maybe they just wanted Nathan and not her. Set her up for taking the fall on Nathans disapperance.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
What I wonder is if Hiro learned to control who is affected by his time stopping power. You see how Peter was free to move but no one else was, yet everytime he uses his power in the present every one freezes but him.

My thought was that he hijacked Hiro's power and was able to move around in the time-freeze because of his own mimic abilities.

Taelorn76

First Post
ThirdWizard said:
My thought was that he hijacked Hiro's power and was able to move around in the time-freeze because of his own mimic abilities.
I thought that as well for a little, until I realized he was nowhere near Hiro, initially, to mimic his powers.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Hmm, it looks that Mirror Ego literally forces her way through, to prevent the beatdown of her 'alter'. Now, there is a question, of who existed first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads