• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--10/16/06 Esp#4

Sir Brennen

Legend
Truth Seeker said:
Okay...since no one pick it up, not even me. *Had to pointed out by a friend of mine* There is a switch of pictures, and the clue is...a book!
I noticed that too... wasn't sure if was suppose to mean something or if it was a goof. For everyone that missed it, the picture of the author on the back of the evolution book changed.

The first time it was a picture of Erick Avari (of the movie Stargate and The Mummy), then it changed to someone else I didn't recognize in the next episode. At first I thought it might be to a change in actors, but I see Erick is credited with at least four upcoming episodes of Heroes, so I'm not sure what to make of the switch.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well this was the fourth show...so, who the sam hill is that guy? :\
Sir Brennen said:
I noticed that too... wasn't sure if was suppose to mean something or if it was a goof. For everyone that missed it, the picture of the author on the back of the evolution book changed.

The first time it was a picture of Erick Avari (of the movie Stargate and The Mummy), then it changed to someone else I didn't recognize in the next episode. At first I thought it might be to a change in actors, but I see Erick is credited with at least four upcoming episodes of Heroes, so I'm not sure what to make of the switch.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Nothing is perfect.
Iku Rex said:
I'm starting to warm a little to Heroes. The acting and writing wasn't as clumsy as in the pervious episodes. Still not very impressive though.

But the time travel... (Hiro and painter guy.) Why does almost every sci-fi show have to include this glaringly absurd concept. :mad:

Mad Hatter

First Post
I mentioned Leonard Roberts in the other thread, so I figured everyone knew. At any rate, here is a spoiler about D.L. Hawkins and Micah:

[sblock]It's being reported that D.L. has the power of phasing. I guess now we know how he's eluded authorities. ;) Micah hasn't been given a definate power, but he's not being reported as having no power like Mohinder and Simone are. I think they might give boy genius a power like being a boy genius :D[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sir Brennen

Legend
Truth Seeker said:
Well this was the fourth show...so, who the sam hill is that guy? :\
He'd be Mohinder's father, who's currently sitting in a funeral urn on the desk. :)

Often IMDB gives actor credits for movies which haven't come out yet, and sometimes for television episodes yet to be aired. For example, Ali Larter is listed for 7 episodes of Heroes (assuming that's how many they've filmed so far; she probably be in more.)

Edit: Looking further into IMDB, Erick Avari is scheduled to first appear in the episode "Homecoming", airing Nov 13th.

So that begs the question: will Dr. Suresh appear in flashbacks, or is he really still alive somewhere?

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

First Post
I don't think he's still alive. Mohinder mentioned having to id the body and the fact that there were like 2 bodies that people thought were Chandra before Mohinder gave a positive id on a body. So unless Mohinder is horribly mistaken, that guy is dead.It could be flashback or they just might be giving credit to the fact that his image has appeared a few times on the back of his book. It'll be interesting to see what they do in regards to Prof Suresh.

Sir Brennen

Legend
Fast Learner said:
Or will Hiro go back in time to talk to him?
Given the premise of the show, oddly that makes the most sense. ;)

But also, look at the episode title. Seems to imply a reunion between Mohinder and his father; do you think Hiro will eventually be able to take people through time with him?

Remove ads