Heroes Unlimited: Game Thread (Keiser Team)

Paper_Bard

First Post
Alright. Everyone but Ollie uses this one. Due to his having his own storyline, he will ahve his own thread until you guys meat up!

Paper_Bard

First Post
Okkay! (By the way, Solos Addie, need your character's name and alieases)

BRICKFACE:
You wake up in a small, 10x10 room. Dirty white-washed walls surround you, and a single phosphorous light on the ceiling bathes you in an eerie light.
You find youself unable to move. You look down to find yourself bound in thick, metallic cables. This would not normally be able to stop you, but the cables, ironically, appear to be made with the same substance as your ship. The one thing you can't bust through.
Whoever put you here also appears to have discovered the secret of Lithidium. When an electric current flows through it, it becomes exponentially stronger.
You can't remember how you got here. The last thing you remember was crashing on this god-forsaken planet after your afterburners malfunctioned halfway through a jump. You were knocked unconcious upon landing, and woke to find yourself here.

Solos:
You are in a similar room as Brickface, but instead of being bound with an alien matter, you are trapped in a force cage. You have already tried teleporting out, and have found it impossible. Everytime you tried, you were stopped immediately and zapped each time.
Last thing you remember was being confronted by this large man in an expensive suit. He had asked you to follow him and you refused. He smiled at you as something collided with your skull from behind. You woke up in this room.

Both of you have been in your respectiuve rooms for two hours when the lights start to flicker. Solos's force cage also flickers. With a start, the electricity goes out. Both of your are bathed in darkness. What do you do? Note the force cage and the elcetrical cuffs appear to have shorted out as well.

SolosAddie

Explorer
Name: James Whittiker - "hero" name Sarva. Sarva means lizard, so i'm told.
Gven I have no idea where I am, but as things seem to be shutting down, I attempt to teleport out of the bonds but still in the room. If the door has anything I can look through I attempt to see what's happening, and check to see if door status is locked, unlocked, or locked but in a way I can unlock.

Otherwise, I climb to the ceiling to see if there's vents or crawl space of some kind. If I find nothing and i can not open door, I wait for door to open, preparing to teleport into the hall if the door opens and make a break for it.

Re-reading, i don't have to teleport in room, however I'm careful to stay out of area that the force box enclosed.

Last edited:

SolosAddie

Explorer
In game terms, do i have any idea for any of the following:

Where was I when I was knocked out?

How long was I out?

Was the guy I saw part of a known group, or is there a known group(s) that would have the tech to hold me?

Paper_Bard

First Post
Okay. You were out on the street, minding your own business, using your guise not to look out of place, acting like a regular old Joe, and this suit comes up to you. He must have known you were a mutant beforehand.

You can't really tell how long you were knocked out for, as their are no windows or clocks in this room.

The door appears to be made of solid steel. It looked like a normal metal door until you knocked on it.

You have no idea who the guy could have been part of. The only thing that comes to mind is the government's SCRET forces, it's way of handling superbeings. They would certainly want you encarcerated.

Remove ads