• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey BOZman, gotta a request

Magus Darkholme

First Post
I know it will probably be a while before you would get a chance to get around to it (if ever), but I just gotta request it anyway :D .
How about doing a conversion on the three epic-level, deity destroying, beings from the old Faiths and Avatars, namely Dendar the Night Serpent, Kezef the Chaos Hound, and the Elfeater (forgot its name)?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
it can be done. ;) ...in time... :)

and i think the book in question was "demihuman dieties", a rather out of date title now with 3E.

Magus Darkholme

First Post
You sure it was DD and not F&A:confused: ? I could've sworn it was F&A, but I'll have to check to be sure. Now I gotta dig through all my crap to find the books. :(

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Magus Darkholme said:
You sure it was DD and not F&A:confused: ? I could've sworn it was F&A, but I'll have to check to be sure. Now I gotta dig through all my crap to find the books. :(

pretty sure, yeah. could have been powers and pantheons though, i could be mistaken. but i'm 99.7% sure that F&A had no monster stats in it.

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Well, I couldn't find the books, so I posted the question in the FR message board. It turns out we were both wrong, it's Powers & Pantheons.
Go figure :rolleyes: .

Sojourn

First Post
Until I got stats for Khezef, my run at him went like this: He was lurking around the basement of Darkhold, devouring thieves to piss off Mask, an enemy. If PCs saw him, they would not know, (at first) but each would be fighting their own private Khezef the Chaos hound- using the 3.5 big Hell Hound stats. If any killed their personal Khezef, they could then and only then help another PC fight off their Khezef, since it would be obvious that the rest of the party was still fighting. But once he chose one, he couldn't affect any other Khezef until that Khezef was dead. And being a chaos hound, magic used against him has a tendency to create wild surges.

Remove ads