• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hah! I have corrupted another soul. That third hot redhead who still speaks to me just joined ENWorld :cool:.

That's my Girlfriend's Best Friend. Not the "other" friend.
(If you're reading this, frankly my dear, it's none of your business ;). I'll tell you about it one day, but now's not the time)

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Remember me mentioning a woman I was working with? Her month with us is up. She'll be back in a few weeks though. She's going back to her day shift and also going on vacation to Kenya to visit her boyfriend. As she was leaving last night she hugged me good bye. She walked up with her arms stretched out. She gave me a nice big hug and appeared not to want to let go.;) Maybe it was just my perceptions. I didn't see her hug the other two men in the office either.:p

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Remember me mentioning a woman I was working with? Her month with us is up. She'll be back in a few weeks though. She's going back to her day shift and also going on vacation to Kenya to visit her boyfriend. As she was leaving last night she hugged me good bye. She walked up with her arms stretched out. She gave me a nice big hug and appeared not to want to let go.;) Maybe it was just my perceptions. I didn't see her hug the other two men in the office either.:p

*Glomps Aeson*

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I remember getting a long hug by a woman who didn't seem to want to let go...

OK, she was in a security guard's uniform, and it may have been more like a submission hold, but I don't remember much after that. According to my doctor, I seem to have a little brain damage from an event I don't remember in which oxygen was cut off from my brain for a minute or so...

;)

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I remember getting a long hug by a woman who didn't seem to want to let go...

OK, she was in a security guard's uniform, and it may have been more like a submission hold, but I don't remember much after that. According to my doctor, I seem to have a little brain damage from an event I don't remember in which oxygen was cut off from my brain for a minute or so...

;)
Do we even want to know how that started?

*Glomps Aeson*
thankfully she didn't do that. ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads