[HIVEMIND] Back to School, Back to Basics, Back to the HIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbidity

First Post
Tallarn said:
Greetings all. Today is just about bearable, heat wise.

Still got a sore throat and a runny nose, though. *looks for sympathy*

It’s just hard to feel sympathy for a Kryten wanna-be. Okay … searches deep for some long neglected caring instinct … allow me to feed you my family’s tried and true cure for sore throats: pours brandy into glass and hands in to Tallarn …. But would you trust the grim reaper to cure you? :D

Congrats Hellhound … nothing like the start of a course to make one feel excited: all that knowledge just waiting to find its way into your brain!

Last edited:

It is time that I reveal myself before the Hivemind as your Hive Queen.

Hiveminders....

I am your mother.

Live for the Swarm!!!

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
...and congratulations for HellHound, of course. Hope you enjoy it.

Morbidity - that tiny amount of sympathy was enough, thank you. I'm drinking orange juice and trying not to think about my monetary situation...

Morbidity

First Post
Tallarn: Aren’t there pubowners out there desperate to have an ex-luggage as a bartender?

Forsaken One: You are aware aren’t you that the position of Hive Queen comes with a uniform of a fake bust and an evening gown, full body waxing is compulsory and the audition piece is ‘I will survive’.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I thought Piratecat was our Mommy. Least that's what it says in the brochure... :p

LcKedovan

Explorer
HellHound said:

"You can still teach an old dog new tricks!"

Or hound rather!! Hey dude! Long time no talk, glad to see I can still find ya in the hive. How the hell are you? How is your bro? I sent you all a thank you mail, but hadn't heard back (or it got lost in my inbox).

-Will

n.b. I seem to have forgotten how to spell during these months of working insanity.

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Well I know I'm a Piratecat alt.id, what about the rest of you? :D

Morbidity - yes, I'm going to be heading out to look for work...just, not now. I feel crap and it's too hot and I've got enough money to leave it a bit longer...:)

Maldur

First Post
He crew!

It seems like some of the old guard crawled oiut of the wood work!!

He LcKedovan and Hound! Whats going on?

Good luck there HH! can yu mail me a snailmailadres, I got some coins for your babysitter!

:D

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Good deal, Hound.

Looks like I'll be re-taking differential equations and multi-variable calculus again in preparation for the master's program I'm hoping to start up with after Christmas. The linear algebra class I took this summer is looking to be terminated with extreme prejudice in the next week (I'm on course to escape the course with all but 3 of the 350 points possible).

Maldur

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
Good deal, Hound.

Looks like I'll be re-taking differential equations and multi-variable calculus again in preparation for the master's program I'm hoping to start up with after Christmas. The linear algebra class I took this summer is looking to be terminated with extreme prejudice in the next week (I'm on course to escape the course with all but 3 of the 350 points possible).

3/350!!
Is it that hard, or are you totally not geared towards algbra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads