• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] Back to School, Back to Basics, Back to the HIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Maldur said:
I am getting suspicious!!!
But who is I? I mean, who are you? I mean, I am who? I mean you who what am I doing?

Huh?

What?

My brain is starting to hurt. Or is that your brain?

Wait a minute, isn't the Hive a figment of Piratecat's imagination? Aren't we all just different sides of the P-Cat's personality?

That would mean that a figment would be multiple figments and those might again be multiple figments? That's insane...

and darn Cool!

But I think that our postcount stands for the fact that we aren't the same person.

(Or are we?:cool: )

But then again, perhaps we are the same person with a 1337 script we use to quickly switch accounts to bypass the 60 sec wait between post cheese.

That would be neat.

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Maldur said:
Barsoomcore, sometimes you think to much!!
Are you sure? Perhaps that's you who thinks too much?

No wait, clearly it's Piratecat who thinks too much. But then if his brain wasn't so prodigious, none of us would exist.

Keep Thinking, Piratecat!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
LcKedovan said:

Or hound rather!! Hey dude! Long time no talk, glad to see I can still find ya in the hive. How the hell are you? How is your bro? I sent you all a thank you mail, but hadn't heard back (or it got lost in my inbox).

-Will

n.b. I seem to have forgotten how to spell during these months of working insanity.

Will!

Everything is doing good. Sam is kickin' butt as usual, we're hanging in there and I'm heading back to school (as you read above).

Great to see you in here again!

I only rarely post to the Hive lately, but I blame a malfunctioning implant. I keep getting this error message:

Attachments

• hiveminderror.gif
    hiveminderror.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 131

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Oh yeah...

There is another thread on the forums that I am not allowed to read.

Right Here

Can someone go in there for me and make sure that they know that Genevieve (Elder Gelfling aka Gelfling #1)'s birthday is on September 1st, her fave colour is Blue, she likes elves & unicorns (typical 12-year-old gamer girl), and she's a big NeoPets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads