[HIVEMIND] Back to School, Back to Basics, Back to the HIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Maldur said:
He crew!

It seems like some of the old guard crawled oiut of the wood work!!

He LcKedovan and Hound! Whats going on?

Good luck there HH! can yu mail me a snailmailadres, I got some coins for your babysitter!

:D

Just kickin' it here wit da old school crowd. bust it! ;).

Me man, I have been working my butt off around Europe. I'll post a full update soon.

-W.

Forsaken One: You are aware aren’t you that the position of Hive Queen comes with a uniform of a fake bust and an evening gown, full body waxing is compulsory and the audition piece is ‘I will survive’.

I have a couple of those in my closet... and btw... I actually like that song. =]]]

And I surely wanna bet I'm way hotter then Pcitty wahaha!

I'm sure you would! And I actually wasn't kidding about the fact that I currently own 2 such dresses and the song on CD.

Perhaps Maldur can help you with the reasoning behind this heinous and super sexy act ^^

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Okay, consider drag queens. Consider Gloria Gaynor.

Now consider the gnome in TFO's avatar.

That's almost as funny as Skade's monkey driving a Corvette.

HH, way to go! Bout time one o us learned them some businessimatication. Have fun!

Mm, high school girl uniforms...

Wait, did I say that out loud?

If TFO is the Hive Queen does that make PKitty the Hive Queen Mother?

Yeah u go play innocent now eh? Your link to the hivemind will betray all to the collective in dear time.

You cannot hide your thoughts forever!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hey, am I the only one getting suspicious here?

Has anyone ever SEEN Maldur and The Forsaken One together? Can we prove that they are not, in fact, the same person? Just different sides to the same personality? Figments of some deranged lunatic's imagination?

Ha-ha! The secret is out!

Maldur and The Forsaken One are figments... of someone's... deranged... imagination....

Wait a minute, isn't the Hive a figment of Piratecat's imagination? Aren't we all just different sides of the P-Cat's personality?

Deranged lunatic, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads