• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] Back to School, Back to Basics, Back to the HIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
HH -- make sure you install Hivemind Service Pack 2 -- that should solve your critical fault issue. If the problem persists, see your physician, be sure to operate heavy machinery and call Hivemind Technical Support.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Hey, am I the only one getting suspicious here?

Has anyone ever SEEN Maldur and The Forsaken One together? Can we prove that they are not, in fact, the same person? Just different sides to the same personality? Figments of some deranged lunatic's imagination?

Ha-ha! The secret is out!

Maldur and The Forsaken One are figments... of someone's... deranged... imagination....

Wait a minute, isn't the Hive a figment of Piratecat's imagination? Aren't we all just different sides of the P-Cat's personality?

Deranged lunatic, indeed.

Sorry to destroy that one particular illusion, barsoomcore, but I have seen them both, and I must admit that they are quite different...

Well, I did not see them at the same time, and there is this one possibility that I am only a figment ... this reasoning is making me feel quite uncomfortable...and afraid...who am I really? *fall silent*

Jeremy757

First Post
Hey Hiveroos,

Just found out today that Im going to get to see Tom Clancy at the Fort Worth convention center next week, buy his new book, and get his autograph. Yea.

Then Ill go home and mine that sucker for Spycraft or d20 Modern story ideas.

I can't wait.

Last edited:

Maldur

First Post
Imagine a d20modern/spycraft campaign run by someone with that knowledge! Could be really nifty :D

Morning crew! How is everyone today?

LcKedovan

Explorer
Maldur said:
Imagine a d20modern/spycraft campaign run by someone with that knowledge! Could be really nifty :D

Morning crew! How is everyone today?

Morning dude,

ugh..... too hot here, and I am technically on holiday but need to work for a bit... on a good note my music "studio" has never been setup so good, or been so complete (end to end decent gear). I spent all yesterday re-wiring.

-Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads