• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldur

First Post
Dark Eternal said:

Good morning, Maldur! I never did get around to thanking your for your consideration in posting your impression of my Ceramic DM entry. It was insightful and helpful to me, so now's my chance to say thanks! :)

And Randomling's always been quite nice as far as I can recall... surely she realizes that I'm a behind-the-scenes frequent clicker of her outwars link... :D

Edit: Realized that I identified my chance to say thanks without actually saying it! doh. So... Thanks! ;) :D :cool:

No worries :)

I am a frequent clicker as well, but I still ended up on the revenge list.

:D

Dark Eternal

First Post
Maldur said:

No worries :)

I am a frequent clicker as well, but I still ended up on the revenge list.

Stop... you're scaring me... please?

Randomling - say it ain't so! You're a nice, friendly wombat who doesn't have a minigun strapped to your back, right?

...uhm... right?

*gulp*

Edit: Morning, Clay! Didn't see you there... love your new avy, there was much laughter when I first saw it... fun for the whole family! :D

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Maldur said:

... but I still ended up on the revenge list.

Good thing I'm an honorable knight and do nothing worthy of revenge.

Unless you count transforming into half-fiendish great red wyrms. ;)

Carnifex

First Post
Greets again Hive. I would have been back earlier but my gf, uh, distracted me for a bit :p

Anyways, am currently trying to work out how to reintegrate an old PC in Acrozatarim back into the party, as well as considering ideas I have for a standalone short story based in the Acrozatarim setting (in Zhatan, to be precise) revealing more about the Huronese criminal underworld, the mysterious Fkingpin called Fireball, and the Black Knights :D

Knight Otu

First Post
alsih2o said:
howdy hive, how is everyone?

A bit miffed that Raikonnen collided with a driver who couldn't start his car... :( Good thing he wasn't too fast there, for both of them.

I'll be off soon, maybe I'll come back later! :)

Maldur

First Post
he clay, how are you today?

Is it true that the gnome was back last week?

Last edited:

randomling

First Post
I like the fact that you click my link. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. But you need to do more than that to get your name removed, Maldur! :D

Tip: follow Dungannon's example.

DE: you have to do something that annoys me to get on the Revenge List. You haven't. Neither have you, Otu.

Yet.

And the minigun is too heavy (and not fashionable enough) to wear all the time, so I keep it in my wardrobe unless I need it.

Hope that clarifies a few things!!

randomling

First Post
Knight Otu said:

A bit miffed that Raikonnen collided with a driver who couldn't start his car... :( Good thing he wasn't too fast there, for both of them.

I'll be off soon, maybe I'll come back later! :)

You're a Grand Prix fan? (So that's where that annoying buzzing is coming from!) You support Raiknonnen? Isn't he, like, Finnish, or something? Why not Schumacher?

Hi Clay, how's things, how was the shopping trip? :)

Maldur

First Post
I just read there are some spots left in a freeform by sandy peterson! ( the guy who wrote call of Chtulhu rpg)

So if you get a chance to go to Bacharach am rhein in the beginning of June!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads