• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Greetings!

Good news: I just saw Xmen 2 again.

Bad news: My grandad is very ill in hospital and will probably die in a couple of days. :( But he's been ill for a while, and he is 85 or something, so I'm getting used to the idea. It's not easy, though.

Oh, Good news again: My brother Mark is coming over four days early (ie tomorrow!) to try and see him. So I'll get to see him a bit more too.

Argh. Feel all mixed up.

Carnifex

First Post
Tallarn said:
Greetings!

Good news: I just saw Xmen 2 again.

Bad news: My grandad is very ill in hospital and will probably die in a couple of days. :( But he's been ill for a while, and he is 85 or something, so I'm getting used to the idea. It's not easy, though.

Oh, Good news again: My brother Mark is coming over four days early (ie tomorrow!) to try and see him. So I'll get to see him a bit more too.

Argh. Feel all mixed up.

Sorry to hear that. If he does pass away soon, I hope your grandad goes peacefully and without pain.

randomling

First Post
Tallarn said:

Oh, Matt, I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

*hug*

alsih2o

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Why would that be suffering?

well, i don't wanna be one of those "have i showed you the pictures of my grandkids? types...but, hee is one of peonie blooms :)

Attachments

• peoniessmallforhive.jpg
    peoniessmallforhive.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 52

alsih2o

First Post
sorry to hear you are troubled, matt my man.

if it helps, here is an obnoxiously pink rose :)

Attachments

• roses2smallhive.jpg
    roses2smallhive.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads