• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomling

First Post
Knight Otu said:

Let's put it this way.... Morrus' Grandma would not approve certain words I would need to use to describe m feelings of Schuhmacher. ;)

I believe my father and sister have similar feelings. I don't follow Formula 1 but I do have the vague impression that he's not that nice a guy.

Why did you pick a Finnish guy to support? (My sister would urge you to support David Coutlhard, or as I call him, Brickface.)

Knight Otu

First Post
Coulthard has my support too, but I'm more in favor of Raikonnen. :)

It's a bit of a tradition, ever since Mika Hakkinen was the favorite of our family. :)
Of course, there are others who have my support outside that team, especially to those who have no respect for Schuhmacher, like Montoya or Wurz (who has been only a test driver for a few years, sadly).

randomling

First Post
Mikka was rather cool.

But (on the rare occasion that I watch it) I like to support people who have no earthly chance of doing well. The ridiculous people. Like the Japanese guy who went of to climb Mt. Everest. I forget his name :)

Who won by the way?

Knight Otu

First Post
Schuhmacher, from what I've heard. :mad:

You might have enjoyed cheering for Raikonnen. While he leads the overall championship, he had to start as from the last place today. ;)

(Admittedly, we would have been faster than most in that area if he had gotten a chance to drive :()

alsih2o

First Post
my white roses are blooming, as are my siberian irises, i came in to get a camera to take some pics. you guys may have to sugffer through some of them :)

randomling

First Post
alsih2o said:
my white roses are blooming, as are my siberian irises, i came in to get a camera to take some pics. you guys may have to sugffer through some of them :)

Sounds pretty! :D

Otu: well I did bring it up! But I actually know very little about F1. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads