• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldur

First Post
BAh, I was planning or getting some really nice shirts with my icon on them but the way I wanted to do it is REALLY expensive :(

So Im not easily recognisable :)

Carnifex

First Post
HellHound said:

Hell yes!

It will be the first time in my life that I've met someone who knows my CyberPunk website!

The ENnies are Friday night, right?

Sounds like a plan

I've heard of your cyberpunk website (from a guy called Dradjeel who's one of the guys working on the City of Doors Initiative).

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Morning, Mark!

What's new in your end of the e-publishing world?

(he says, pointing upwards, where, if circumstance is being nice, there is a QuickShots banner ad at the top of the screen)

(Of course, circumstance tends not to like me, so instead I'm sure it's an ad for SVGames)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
HellHound said:
Morning, Mark!

What's new in your end of the e-publishing world?

(he says, pointing upwards, where, if circumstance is being nice, there is a QuickShots banner ad at the top of the screen)

(Of course, circumstance tends not to like me, so instead I'm sure it's an ad for SVGames)

Arcane Strife...

:p

Just looking forward to 3.5 and all of the changes with proper anticipatory interest. :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I've been playing 3.5 for a while now, and haven't noticed any REALLY noticeable changes beyond what feels like a few house rules.

The biggest change is our high-level group no longer casts 14 buff spells at the beginning of each day. Which I think is a good thing.

Maldur

First Post
The biggest difference for lower level parties was the druids animal companion I think.

But I havent read through the whole set yet. :)

Morbidity

First Post
Maldur said:
BAh, I was planning or getting some really nice shirts with my icon on them but the way I wanted to do it is REALLY expensive :(

So Im not easily recognisable :)

Hmmmm I think Tallarn posted a “lovely” description of you at some point. For a small price I won’t go looking for it and post it again. :D

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I have found that some of the players who like fighters are POed that they have to take a Light/Medium/or Heavy Cod Piece Proficiency... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads