• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Interesting chocolate biscuit story...

Whole shopping in the COOKIE aisle at a grocery store, I noticed that they had both 'Digestive' and 'Family Digestive' cookies, where the only difference being that the 'family digestive' cookies were chocolate dipped. To check this out I looked over at the 'Shortbread' and 'Family Shortbread' boxes, and the same was true, the 'Family Shortbread' were typical shortbread with a chocolate coating on one side.

As I was driving away, I saw a car dealership offering a special on 'Family Cars'...

And all I could think of was a regular car, dipped in chocolate.

HellHound

Denise and the girls are arriving at GenCon on Wednesday to set up the Twin Rose / ENPub / ENWorld booth.

I am arriving in Indiannapolis Friday around noon by plane, most likely.

Skade

Explorer
Maldur said:
Skade do you know UNDFinds real name ?

Keith, though for the life of me I cannot remember his last name. I sent it again, but my connection is very S L O W. I really do not like dial up...

LOL Hellhound. So what's up with this digestive cookie/biscuit thing? I have not seen any labled digestive here.

Maldur

First Post
I am trying to get a small group together on fryday to have a drink as to celebrate my Birthday. Im not sure on the how or when but Im hoping you lot will join us :D

HellHound

Skade said:

LOL Hellhound. So what's up with this digestive cookie/biscuit thing? I have not seen any labled digestive here.

Really?

Shop arround. They are typically those sugar cookies shaped like donuts, some have almonds on the top.

HellHound

Maldur said:
I am trying to get a small group together on fryday to have a drink as to celebrate my Birthday. Im not sure on the how or when but Im hoping you lot will join us :D

Hell yes!

It will be the first time in my life that I've met someone who knows my CyberPunk website!

The ENnies are Friday night, right?

Sounds like a plan

Skade

Explorer
Maldur said:

Grrr. genCon envy.

Maldur

First Post
ok, my timetable was screwed I meant thursday :(
But then again We can always have a drink on friday as well :)

And dont worry Ill be at the booth before you know it :D
One of the reasons Im going is meeting as much Enworlders as possible, and you lot are on the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads