• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Originally posted by Sir Osis of Liver What up! Just saw T3, much better then expected.

Hey Sir Osis! How's life?

Hmm... I've been wandering the boards for the last three hours... so I've been reading (and posting to) some of the threads out here on GD.

I'm considering joining another PbP, despite the fact that I'm already in several.

Other than that, life is fine over here...

Morbidity

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Could be worse, although i'm pretty bummed my Gen Con plans fell through.

Come now admit it, you just want to post to all the cool people in the Hive, when we get rid of all the riff-raff to Gen Con. :D

Maldur

First Post
Sniktch said:
Hey, I'll join the bacon and eggs for dinner crowd. Breakfast for dinner is my favorite.

Im more of a dinner for breakfast person :)
But dinner and breakfast should be similar in the firstplace :D

Skade

Explorer
Morbidity said:

You read my mind. And curiously enough I did have chocolate brownies for dinner last night.

JUST brownies? Impressive. :)

I've been craving chocolate tonoght myself. Too lazy to go buy any though.`

Morbidity

First Post
Considered supplementing them with chocolate biscuits, but decided to just stick to the brownies.

We have a junk food machine about 10m from my desk and right next to the water cooler … far too tempting for my non-existant willpower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads